We find the right professionals for the right projects. We take great pride in being the first point of call for project leaders sourcing their next great hire and professionals looking for their next challenge.
Recently our Tier 1 client was successful in securing a high profile project on the NBN and we are looking for Fibre Designers with ample MapInfo experience to help them deliver in Sydney and Melbourne.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have ample experience, (minimum 1 year), designing with MapInfo directly for NBNCo/Telstra or via one of the delivery partners as well as…
- Drafting and designing using AutoCAD “Hands-on” experience with MapInfo ESSENTIAL.
- Producing engineering designs and drawings which include building site layout, equipment layout, fibre/copper cable network for OSP/ISP
- Designing optical fibre cable to commercial and residential premises, multi-dwelling units.
- Creating construction packs and As-built drawings
And we’ll need you to have…
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Advanced working knowledge on MS-Office applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
What we can offer you…
- Competitive salary & additional benefits
- Awesome team with quarterly incentives and offsite events
- Be part of the largest telecommunications project in Australia’s history!
Hit the “Apply for this job” button now or send your updated CV to we’ll be in touch.
Note: Only suitable candidates with prior local NBN design experience will be contacted.
Unfortunately, full work rights MUST already in place, THIS IS ESSENTIAL AS NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE for these opportunities